How to create content to build online brand
Content-driven social selling requires careful planning, execution, and analytics.
SOCIAL MEDIASOCIAL SELLINGSTORYTELLINGSALESB2B
Creating content-driven social selling material is a powerful way to help clients build their online brand and develop relationships with their audience. The key to success lies in creating a consistently delivered calendar of posts and articles that are both engaging and informative.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to create content-driven social selling material:
1. Define your client's target audience: Understanding who your client's customers are will help you create content that resonates with them. Determine the demographics, interests, pain points, and goals of their ideal target audience.
2. Develop a content strategy: A successful content strategy involves developing a mix of posts such as blog articles, social media updates, video creation or live stream videos, etc. It is necessary to create topics centered around customer needs/concerns that give solutions or deliver real value about the market niché. For instance, if your client runs a fitness business and wants to attract millennials aged 18-35, writing about nutrition or top exercises for weight loss can be helpful.
3. Create a content calendar: It helps you plan which type of posts you'll publish and when they will be issued. This should be created using an editorial calendar tool like Asana or Trello so that they can monitor the progress as well as upcoming scheduled tasks.
4. Optimize all pieces with Keywords and SEO Content Techniques: Use keyword research tools like SEMrush or Ahrefs to add focus keywords related to each topic covered in the content created (articles/blogs). Optimizing social media copy also can assist in gaining traction by including popular hashtags relevant to the subject matter being tackled within each post
5. Share on Social Media Platforms: Promote your client’s blog through various promotion techniques. For example, paid advertising platforms such as AdWords (keyword match targeting), Facebook/Instagram Business Ads Manager, and LinkedIn Advertisement placements can reach a broader audience outside the core website customer base.
6. Keep track of metrics: Keeping track of metrics such as engagements across different social media platforms increases the likelihood that your posts will drive conversions, driving more sales revenue and growing commitment from a seamless, informative, and valuable experience for potential clients. Tools like Google Analytics or Social Media Management Tools also come in handy to view key performance indicators (KPIs) that reflect the growth and give signposts for improvement opportunities which give chances to pivot better-suited strategies if things aren't going according to plan
In summary, creating content-driven social selling material requires careful planning, execution and analytics interpretation using storytelling techniques, direct sales promotion etiquette to assist repeat customers and purchases while nurturing brand equity.